Oh yeah people. In an attempt to get out with the old and in with the new I'm reworking and revamping my Internet life.
I've been spending lots of time in the etsy forums reading about how different sellers promote their shops, and in my opinion a clean, fresh, new look is what it's about.
Therefore- I'm updating the look and feel of my blog and my etsy site. I've replaced my banner, I'm working on my pictures and photography and working on focusing my line of products. If you have an opinion (or would pretend to have one for a few moments) please fill out this questionnaire and post it in comments. -just a note- I'm allowing anonymous comments on this blog just for this purpose. Please be honest and constructive. A bunch of 'oh it's great!' is not helpful.
1. How did you hear about http://www.etsy.com/ ?
2. How often do you buy things online?
3. Do you think http://www.catherinette.etsy.com/ prices are too high, too low, or just right?
4. Do you perceive free shipping to be a great value, a good value, a fair value, or of no value?
5. Would you rather visit multiple etsy shops or just one with several different items?
6. What other products would you like to see http://www.catherinette.etsy.com/ sell?
7. Overall how do you feel about the photos and listing descriptions on http://www.catherinette.etsy.com/?
8. Overall what do you think of the look of this blog?
9. How did you find about this blog?
10. Any additional comments?