Monday, March 17, 2008

Feminist Heaven!

Okay, so this is supposed to be a post about craft fairs, business, and the state of the creative mind.....but instead I have just discovered BUST magazine's personals website, and I think I might be in heaven. Oh, BUST magazine....how I love the! Let me count the ways.

1. Interviews with Ira Glass and David Sedaris in the new 'We love men' issue.

2. Fashion spreads featuring only handmade pieces.

3. A f!cking personals page for me to meet a rad, crafty, intelligent, politically minded man.

4. The Boobtique

5. Need I say more?

I heart BUST magazine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Bust AND the men they love. Before Ira Glass lost all that weight he looked a bit like Elvis Costello.
My favorite This American Life radio shows are 'Chaos'
and 'First Day' which has the 'Squirrel Cop' story.
I would like to live with David Sedaris and his boyfriend Hugh in France.
By the way, Katie I just love my bracelet!
Jen