Monday, March 10, 2008

Am I loosing my mind!???

It has been a really long week(s) since my last post. This weekend I was in Brooklyn for the Brooklyn Home Show; a shiny new craft market in ,well, some one's home. It wasn't the spacious Brooklyn loft I was expecting, it was a small, scratch that, teeny-weensy little apartment. At one point there was 30+ people there. I am almost happy it was a rainy, crappy, day. If it had been all sunny outside I think we might have broken the one building codes we left intact. As far as craft markets go, it wasn't fantastic, but like I said it rained. So there.

I will be participating in the Craftastic the second weekend in April. It will be at The Space in Hamden CT. Hopefully it will be sunny that day. I'll post more information as we get closer to the event. I think it should be a spring fling of a Craftastic time.

No comments: