Tuesday, April 7, 2009

NO SLEEP TILL BROOKLYN!

well, not really.


No sleep till Philly!


Say it with me now, do a little chicken dance, I got in! I got in! I got in! woot. woot. wooot!


Okay, so I got into the Philly Art Star Craft Bazaar. It's my first 2 day, juried craft show. It's also outdoors. I'm starting cutting things out tonight. I have a feeling pincushions will be my popular item, so I'm taking suggestions for new designs. Have a great idea of what I *should* be making? leave a comment.



I still have to wait for 10 more days to find out about the Brooklyn show. If I get into that show- it's gonna be a VERY crafty summer.






I'm super excited.


like I needed to say that.

1 comment:

Boutique Girl Gifts said...

Woo Hoo!

I've got my fingers crossed for Brooklyn...and considering it myself...YIKES!

Go CRAFTY!