Thursday, July 10, 2008

Aack! an update.

Wowsa!

There has been a lot going on lately. Here is the quick run down

My dear friends got married. It was amazing. The bride and groom looked like a million bucks (thanks to the costume shop (s)). Traveling to and from the wedding was a little more difficult than I had wanted or expected, but heck, when your friends are getting married you bite the bullet and sit in traffic for hours longer than you anticipated. I'm waiting on some pictures of the tent city we erected, so stay tuned.

My moving company sent me an updated estimate based on the cost of gasoline..... I won't be getting my stuff anytime soon. I'm not really sure how to deal with it, I'm feeling a little stressed about the whole situation. If I felt more stable in this apartment, I would just go pick it all up in a truck. However, I am woefully uncommitted to so much in my life right now, I think it is better to leave my stuff in storage and re-asses the situation in 6 or so months. The good news---I found this out before I headed to the wedding, so I was able to load my car with some furniture and a few craft supplies. --nothing makes a girl happier than some yarn and paperclay!

With the return of a few craft supplies, comes the return of me adding things to my etsy shop. It has been pretty unattended to for the last couple of months, and I feel like it is time to get it loaded for the fall, and start prepping for Christmas (yeah it's July). I am working on some groovy new things for the fall, and hopefully this year I will be prepared for the holiday rush.

That's about all I can manage to think about this week, so I promise, promise, promise a better more interesting and clever post this weekend.

xoxoxo

-Katie

No comments: