Thursday, April 17, 2008

Sea of allergies

Hello all,

Sorry I haven't posted about the results of the Craftastic yet. It was an awesome show with a good turn out and tons a really talented and creative women showing their work. I had my best sales (other than holiday markets) to date, and it was great to talk to so many of you face to face.

I have had a major allergy attack this week, and have been following a strict regimine of anti-histamines and decongestants during the day and spending as much time asleep as I can manage. I'm sure I'll feel much better in about 3 days, once the leaky faucet that is my face quits - look for a more in-depth blog and my spring line >> online.

Hope you are all feeling great and enjoying the amazing spring weather. I know I will once this pollen bloom quits.

Until then- Check out the pictures on the CT ETSY team blog! The link is just over there>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

No comments: