Saturday, April 12, 2008

Craftastic+Katie= Shop Class.

The Craftastic is tomorrow. I am ready, tagged, I got change from the bank, I picked out my favorite crafty tshirt and made sure my lucky socks are washed! I am prepped and ready to go----except for a fabulous way to display the 20+ knitted beaded bracelets I have made. So I got the brilliant idea of a bracelet tree. Don't ask, sometimes it's better to just imagine how these ideas pop into my head.....




Did I mention I have a fine arts degree? I can't decide if I love it for it's handmade and slightly off-kilter look or if I think it looks like something a kid who isn't allowed to use power tools in shop class made..........

Either way it and the rest of my spring line will be in Hamden tomorrow. Come see me and 11 other members of the Connecticut Etsy Team. Remember- Mother's day is right around the corner, and your Mom is tired of getting crystal frogs.





xo
-Katie

3 comments:

Boutique Girl Gifts said...

The bracelet tree is fabulous!

I think one of those knitted bracelets has my name on it...and a pouch w/a birdy...and maybe a craft show apron.

You're going to sell a lot tomorrow, just to me!

Anonymous said...

I like your tree. And the bracelets are so pretty! Wish I could be there. Wish I had more money!!

rose AKA Walk in the Woods - she/her said...

It was nice meeting you!