Wednesday, January 21, 2009

I was there

I don't know if you heard, but there was a little party in Washington DC on Tuesday. I was there with 1.8 million of my closest friends.








I could write a big sappy post here about how much this day means to me. But in the end I think many of us all feel the same way. So instead I'll just say thanks.








Thanks to everyone who:


voted


worked on the campaign


volunteered on MLK day


was there at the inauguration working security


took a part in this little piece of history


is going to look at their life and find a way to be a little more personally responsible for our future





Thanks.

Oh, and I know I promised you pictures, but blogger keeps crashing my internet when I try to upload images, so I'm going to have to figure out what the problem is first......grrrrrrr

No comments: